Report a Change of Address

All fields with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.

If you are currently claiming Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support please do not use this form, please refer to the information on our web page

Some information requested is mandatory and other information is optional but the more information you can provide, the easier it will be for us to respond or contact you again if we need more information.

Students - click here to report a change of address

If you are moving to or from a property within the Leeds area please select an option below.

If you and other occupiers are moving out of the property but are moving to different addresses, please complete your change of address separately.

By using this service and ticking 'I confirm', you agree that Leeds City Council can use your data in accordance with our Privacy Notice

Click here to see the Councils Privacy notice